10 July 2010

Travel Tweets

As my obsession with travel magazines and website has just started, I have started to follow many magazines and travel sites on Twitter. Some of the ones I follow are: @TravlandLeisure, @FrommersTravel, @TravelMagazine.

Each give you the in's and out's of new and old travel tips, hotels, top ten lists and travel ideas and spots you have never even considered before.

Of course you should follow your favorite destinations and airline's for deals and specials. I follow @WaltDisneyWorld, @Delta, @CarnivalCruise.

I am an avid cruise junkie with my favorite fun cruiseline, Carnival. They keep up-to-date news from ships, new embarkation locations and new itineraries. Plus you can sometimes find recipes to those delicious desserts :)

Another tip is to follow @Expedia and @Orbitz. They will provide deals with hotels and travel packages.

Have you joined Twitter yet? If not, you should! It is a great way to keep connected for all things travel and entertainment. Follow me at @epetraglia!

No comments:

Post a Comment